liebster award: discover new blogs!







The darling @Hazel has nominated me for the Liebster Award, thank you  so very much for acknowledging my little blog. Do check out her beauty blog for lots of lovely product reviews.



If you haven't heard of this before, here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must inform the nominees that they have been nominated by you.





My Questions:
1. What is your favourite shop?
Like any other 21 year old I am helpless to the charms of Topshop and Urban Outfitters! But I do strongly believe that online shopping is the key to getting your favourite brands for the best possible price.


2. If you had to choose between lipstick and mascara, which would you pick?
I would have to choose mascara! I do wear lipstick and mascara daily but my eyes would  look quite tragic without a strong lick of mascara every day.


3. Do you prefer to dress casually or dress up?
I love dressing up, I long for more appropriate occasions for formal dressing. But my current style is usually semi casual attire with cat eyes and a slight wedge heel. 








4. What is your beauty bad habit

My bad bad beauty habit is failing to remove my makeup before bed (cardinal sin..) as well as having chipped nail varnish from time to time.

5. What is your favourite perfume?
Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf has been my signature scent for nearly 4 years, however Marc Jacobs - Honey is my new favourite alternative.








6. What is your earliest beauty-related memory?
Like most young girls I have very vivid memories of trying and failing to recreate my mothers signature smokey eye, as well as stomping around the house in her wedding heels. 

7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
NYC baby








8. Do you prefer winter or summer beauty and fashion?
Neither, I prefer that month and a half in the spring where a light jacket will keep you warm in the evenings, accompanied by tights and little flowing dresses. But I fear quintessential 'spring time' is becoming more elusive in the UK.






9. Is there anything you would love to do but haven't yet? (i.e I would love to go to London Fashion Week one day)
I would love to travel more. To see the northern lights! Swoon.
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
― Augustine of Hippo




10. Would you prefer to go out or have a quiet night in?
I'm becoming quite the homebody, but every girl needs to let her hair down and put on her 'freakum' dress once in a while. 


11. What is your favourite beauty or clothing brand?
Each beauty brand has their own specific stand out products, however you really can't beat the Urban Decay naked pallets for those who bow down to the goddess' of the smokey eye! I am also currently lusting after a Kenzo jumper. 






Girl bloggers that I am nominating are as follows...


CC
Is it just meme 
Stephanie
Elba
Becca & Meli
Sherley
Birdie
Phyllis
Sketchbook
Cohezion
Culture Vogue

& my questions to aforementioned bloggers are...

1. Who is your favourite artist / photographer and why?
2. What are your current aspirations?
3. How would you describe your 'style'?
4. What is your favourite SS/14 trend?
5. Desert Island Disks - what two albums would you pick to listen to if you were cast away?
6. Three things you cannot live without? (eg, phone, cigarettes, netflix..)
7. Favourite place/city?
8. Who is your all time favourite style icon?
9. All time favourite dish to eat/cook?
10. Current favourite TV series? (I am rating hbo's Girls pretty highly right now...)
11. What wardrobe essential are you lusting after right this second? 

Let me know when you've participated, looking forward to reading the answers!

- Stephanie x









5 comments:

  1. thanks for nominating.following on google+ & bloglovin
    www.arti-arte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome lovely! cant wait to read your answers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the <3 nomination, Stephanie! I love your answers. I confess that I fail in removing my makeup before bed everyday, specially weekends when I feel lazy, oops! Traveling more this year sounds like a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination! I love spring fashion too... always so refreshing after the cool dark winter season. It would be amazing to see the northern lights! The photos always look so surreal and breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Elba! as I type this I still have yesterdays makeup on my face, so bad! You're very welcome, I really liked your blog. Can't wait to read everybody's answers.

    @P&D you're welcome darling, glad your agree about spring! It's my favourite time of the year, cant wait for it this year after all the crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete

 

instagram

instagram.com/_sugarmoon

twitter

www.twitter.com/_purrr